As many readers know, I am a member of a team of missionaries known as Project China. Some readers have read my series of posts about Project China published in March of this year, which included an article entitled “Project China: A Growing Task“. In that post, I outlined the three initiatives (game plans) that we as a team had in place to divide China into bite-sized portions and reach the nation with the gospel. I say ‘had’ instead of ‘have’ because we now have more than three initiatives! So for the month of September, I’d like to elaborate on our current initiatives one post at a time.
The “North Korean Initiative” is a unique opportunity to reach North Korea with the gospel from China through utilizing “men, materials, and technology”.
Men: To plant churches along the border with the intention to reach and train ethnic Korean Chinese citizens to go into North Korea as evangelists and church planters.
Materials: To produce and translate material (written, audio, and video) into the Korean language.
Technology: Use technology in creative ways to smuggle the Gospel material into North Korea.
- Men willing to risk their lives and face persecution as they serve on the front lines.
- Men willing and able to learn Chinese and Korean.
- Men willing to plant churches in a communist country to reach into another one.
- Men willing to be immersed in the Bible and teach others.
- Men willing to train others who can train others.
- Apply Here